Our Service Areas
Finding the right residential plumber that serves your area can be difficult, which is why we try to extend our service area as much as is comfortably possible. Call on us if you live in:
Suppose you’re a homeowner in the Central Ohio or Columbus region. In that case, you need a residential plumber you can count on to handle situations such as burst pipes, failed water heaters, reduced water pressure, backed-up drains, clogged toilets, and leaky faucets.
Our plumbers have decades of experience between them. Our primary goal is your satisfaction, which is why we give every customer our 5-star guarantee. We promise to deliver high-quality work at prices you can afford. The next time you have a plumbing issue in your house, remember the name Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros.
If you’re a business owner, we also offer a wide range of commercial plumbing services too!
If you don’t see the area in which you live listed above, call us!
Our Plumbing Services
At Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros, we can best serve our customers by offering them a comprehensive list to deal with virtually any plumbing problem. Here’s just a sample of the issues we handle.
- Water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Water lines
- Gas leak detection
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line repair
- Sewer video inspection
- Trenchless pipe repair
- Kitchen plumbing
- Bathroom remodeling
- Toilet repair
- Backflow testing
- Sump pumps
- Slab leak repair
- And more!
Protect your home against basement flooding and water damage with our sump pump services.
What to Look for in a Residential Plumber
There are many residential plumbing companies from which to choose in the Columbus Metropolitan area. Before you decide which one to hire for your next plumbing repair, consider these tips.
- For your safety, choose a plumbing company that’s licensed and insured.
- Consider hiring only those plumbing companies that provide proof of insurance.
- Ask the company how long they’ve been in business. More experience often means jobs are done the first time correctly.
- Ask the plumbing company you’re considering if they offer guarantees on their work and parts.
- Ask for a list of references that you can contact to verify the quality of their work.