Sewer repair in Hilliard, OH is a vital service for local residents. When your sewer line develops a problem, it can affect all the drains in your home. Apex Plumbing Pros is your local sewer service company that you can trust to repair your sewer line and get it moving again. Don't put up with slow, blocked, or smelly drains. Contact us today and our skilled plumbers will find a solution for you.
Common Sewer Line Problems
- Tree Roots:Tree roots naturally seek out water sources, so if you have even a small crack in the sewer pipe, tree roots can burrow in causing clogs and ruptures.
- Shifting Soil: Sometimes the soil surrounding the pip shifts, causing pipes to crack, break, or become misaligned.
- Clogs: If you’re not mindful about what you put down your drains, it’s easy for the pipe to back up.
- Corrosion: Corrosion and deterioration are usually the result of the pipe aging. Sewer lines made with galvanized steel or clay are typically in bad shape today.
- Leaking Joints: When seals between pipes break, water leaks out.
Reliable Sewer Repair in Hilliard
All the drains in your home feed into the main sewer line, which is responsible for carrying away waste. Problems in the sewer line can cause all your home's drains to back up. You might notice an unpleasant odor and there could even be squelchy patches appearing on the lawn. Whatever leads you to suspect that there's a problem with your sewer line, you should contact a plumber right away.
We carry out sewer repair in Hilliard for a variety of reasons. Some sewer lines have become so old that corrosion is affecting the materials that form them. Other problems with sewer lines are caused by unsuitable items being flushed or dropped into drains. It is also possible for tree roots to damage sewer lines, as they seek out water sources as they grow.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair ASAP
- Backups & Blockages: If you have water backing up into the house, or clogs throughout your home’s drains, it’s a sign of trouble in the main sewer line.
- Sewer Odor: Sewer odors around your property are definite signs that you have a crack or clog in the main line.
- Slow Drains: Slow drains can mean that a blockage has formed and may eventually lead to a clog. If you have slow draining water, try fixing it with a drain snake. If all of your drains are emptying slowly, it’s signals a bigger problem that requires the help of a professional.
- Soggy Lawn: Soggy spots on your lawn mean that you likely have a leak in your main sewer line that’s coming up from underneath.
Only an experienced plumber can carry out a successful sewer repair. The sewer line is often difficult to access. It must be repaired using suitable parts and tools to prevent further blockages or leaks. Our plumbers use modern tools and techniques to diagnose sewer line problems and fix them.
Experienced Sewer Service
Apex Plumbing Pros is a local sewer service company you can trust. We like to think of ourselves as the "home of the pros" thanks to our extensive experience. All our plumbers are highly qualified and skilled. Contact us for a free, no-obligation estimate at any time. You can also take a look at our many positive reviews. In fact, we are so confident of our service that we provide a five-star satisfaction guarantee. Contact Apex Plumbing Pros today to get help with any sewer line problems. Our team is waiting to help you out.
Do you need sewer repair in Hilliard? Reach out to Apex Plumbing Pros today for the help you need.