When you need sewer repair in Upper Arlington, OH, look no further than Apex Plumbing Pros. We provide high quality services, including sewer line repair. Our team can resolve many common sewer line problems, including clogs, corrosion, and leaking joints. If you are having problems with your sewer line, please call us today!
Common Sewer Line Problems
- Tree Roots:Tree roots naturally seek out water sources, so if you have even a small crack in the sewer pipe, tree roots can burrow in causing clogs and ruptures.
- Shifting Soil: Sometimes the soil surrounding the pip shifts, causing pipes to crack, break, or become misaligned.
- Clogs: If you’re not mindful about what you put down your drains, it’s easy for the pipe to back up.
- Corrosion: Corrosion and deterioration are usually the result of the pipe aging. Sewer lines made with galvanized steel or clay are typically in bad shape today.
- Leaking Joints: When seals between pipes break, water leaks out.
Experienced Sewer Repair in Upper Arlington
The sewer line is the biggest drain in your home. As it transports so much waste out of your home, it is susceptible to developing problems. Wear and tear can have a big effect, with older pipes often succumbing to corrosion over time. Flushing unsuitable items down the drains can lead to clogs. The environment can also have an effect, with shifting soil and tree roots causing pipes to crack or rupture.
There are many signs to watch out for that might indicate your sewer line requires repair. When you notice any of them, it is best to arrange sewer repair in Upper Arlington as soon as possible. A skilled plumber can fix your sewer line and prevent worse problems from developing.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair ASAP
- Backups & Blockages: If you have water backing up into the house, or clogs throughout your home’s drains, it’s a sign of trouble in the main sewer line.
- Sewer Odor: Sewer odors around your property are definite signs that you have a crack or clog in the main line.
- Slow Drains: Slow drains can mean that a blockage has formed and may eventually lead to a clog. If you have slow draining water, try fixing it with a drain snake. If all of your drains are emptying slowly, it’s signals a bigger problem that requires the help of a professional.
- Soggy Lawn: Soggy spots on your lawn mean that you likely have a leak in your main sewer line that’s coming up from underneath.
Sewer repair is a job that should always be left to an experienced professional. Our plumbers get to the root cause of your slow drains and fix it for you. One drain backing up can be the result of hair or grease in that particular drain. However, if all the drains in your home are slow, the problem is probably in the sewer line.
Trusted Sewer Line Repair
Apex Plumbing Pros knows everything there is to know about sewer repair in Upper Arlington. Our company, known as the "home of the pros," is made up of a team of highly skilled plumbers. We provide free, no-obligation estimates, as well as a five-star satisfaction guarantee. We have received thousands of reviews from customers we have helped. Get in touch with Apex Plumbing Pros today to request a repair. We are always ready to take your call.
Are you in need of sewer repair in Upper Arlington? Please call Apex Plumbing Pros today to speak to a member of our team.