Make the most of your hot water heater by scheduling drain cleaning services for your home in Reynoldsburg, OH. When the shower drain runs well, the tub empties in minutes. When hair and grooming products get caught in the drain, it can lead to long wait times between uses. At Apex Plumbing Pros, we clear clogged drains quickly and use methods that don't damage your pipes. If you have a clog, we have a solution.
Reynoldsburg's Trusted Drain Cleaning Services
Whether you have a slow-running drain in the kitchen or a backed-up toilet, the Apex Plumbing Pros team can help. Clogged drains can happen in the bathroom, kitchen, or utility sink. Drain cleaning services often prevent clogs from forming, keeping your drains running quickly and without leaving much residue behind. When your drains perform optimally, it means easier to clean tubs and toilets, and no inconvenient wait times.
Common Causes of Clogged Drains
- Hair: Hair is a significant cause of drain backups because it binds with grease and other sticky material to form knotted clumps that are difficult to remove.
- Soap: You may wonder how soap can contribute to blocked drains, but the fact is that some soaps are made with grease or fat, which combines with minerals in the water to clog your pipes.
- Dirt: While the purpose of washing clothes is to remove dirt, you can spare yourself some aggravation by removing as much loose dirt and mud as possible before putting your clothes in the washing machine. Doing this will prevent the dirt from accumulating and forming clogs.
- Food Waste: Many people make the mistake of putting food waste and debris down the drain instead of putting it in the trash or on a compost pile. Food waste, coffee grounds, and tea leaves don’t break down and solidify over time to cause significant blockages.
- Minerals: If your water has a high mineral content, these dissolved substances can quickly build up over time, causing drains to become slow and eventually stop.
- Toilet Paper: If you’re one of those people who insists on using a lot of toilet paper, remember that too much going down the drain at one time can cause a blockage.
If you've noticed an increased number of flying insects in your home, that's a possible sign that you need drain cleaning services in Reynoldsburg. Food particles caught in drains offer an attractive environment for a variety of insects. While cleaning clogged drains is an emergency, drain cleaning services are a maintenance task that you should have done every 18 months, or so. At Apex Plumbing Pros, our team offers services that include drain cleaning to keep all of your plumbing systems in tip-top shape.
Expert Help with Clogged Drains
Our plumbers are highly skilled tradesmen with years of experience and training in the latest plumbing technology. When you have a clogged drain, we'll quickly locate the source of the problem. Then, we troubleshoot using the most gentle options to reduce damage to your pipes. Before we start work, we give you a no-obligation estimate that details the scope of the job and total costs. We always include a five-star customer satisfaction guarantee, so you never need to worry when working with Apex Plumbing Pros.
To schedule your professional drain cleaning services in Reynoldsburg, contact our team at Apex Plumbing Pros today!