If you're looking for a team that can help with toilet installation in Columbus, OH, look no further than the experts here at Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros. We know how important this essential plumbing fitting is for you and that you might be looking for urgent installation. We can also assist you with toilet replacement and toilet repair. We offer 24/7 emergency services and we'll be with you as quickly as we can to take care of any toilet troubles you might be experiencing.
From broken flushes to water constantly running into the bowl, there's no problem we haven't experienced and none we cannot deal with. Our highly experienced plumbers carry a wide selection of spare components on their service vehicles. This ensures we can fix your toilet fast and get you back to your daily routine. Most importantly, don't panic when you need toilet replacement or repair. We're the team that offers no-fuss call-outs and services you can trust. Call us today to arrange an appointment.
What Causes Clogged Toilets?
The toilet is one of the most-used fixtures in your house, which means frustration and a messy cleanup should something go wrong. If you understand why your toilet becomes clogged you can take steps to prevent it from happening. Keep an eye out for these most common reasons why toilets clog.
- Low Flow Toilets: Although modern low flow toilets save water and provide plenty of power to flush waste, early models weren’t so powerful, making them more prone to clogs. If you have a low-flow toilet made in the mid-90s, you may want to consider upgrading.
- Flushing Non-flushable Items: The toilet is designed to get rid of human waste and toilet paper that quickly dissolves in water. If you put paper towels, tissues, dental floss, feminine hygiene products, personal wipes, cotton balls, or any other item other than what’s recommended, you run the risk of a clog.
- Blocked Toilet Trap: The toilet trap is the curved part of the fixture on the lower bowl. This trap keeps sewer gas from backing up into your home. Sometimes, flushing non-flushable items cause the trap to clog.
- Blocked Plumbing Vent: Modern toilets use roof vents to bring fresh air into the plumbing system and prevent air pressure vacuums. It’s common for obstructions such as leaves, sticks, and animal nests to prevent the vent from doing its job.
- Main Sewer Line Issues: If you have multiple clogged toilets in the house, then it’s likely a problem in the main sewer line. Non-flushable waste builds up to create blockages, and sometimes tree roots weave their way in through tiny cracks to wreak havoc.
Whatever the reason for your toilet trouble, you can count on the experts at Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros to fix it quickly.
Professional Toilet Installation in Columbus
You'll always get great service when you choose Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros for toilet installation in Columbus. Whether you have a toilet that you have purchased yourself that you'd like us to install, or you'd like us to supply a toilet replacement, we can help. It's important that toilet installation is carried out to the highest standard. Get it wrong and you could have a nasty leak to contend with! Even worse, your toilet could come away from the wall. We've lost count of the number of toilets we've fitted over the years, but we'll always treat yours like it's the first.
That means you'll get great service, a friendly smile, and an upfront cost that won't suddenly increase at the last moment. We're also here for the urgent toilet repair jobs that need to be dealt with right away. We offer 24/7 emergency plumbing services that you can call day or night. That's great to know when the only toilet in your home has been blocked! We'll waste no time in identifying and resolving the problem. If we find your toilet is beyond repair, we'll arrange a cost-effective replacement. Call our team today to arrange an appointment.
How to Know When it’s Time to Replace Your Toilet
As a homeowner, you know that routine maintenance is never finished. It seems like every weekend, you must spend time ensuring everything is working properly and to fix small problems before they balloon into large ones. Although most people don’t think about their toilets until there’s a problem, here are signs to watch for that say it’s time for an upgrade.
- Frequent Clogs: Clogged toilets are a pain in the you know what, and it’s common for clogs to develop once in a while. However, if your toilet clogs regularly, consider upgrading to a new, high-efficiency model.
- Cracks: If you see puddles around the base of your toilet, check for any cracks in the porcelain. Even if the toilet functions properly, leaks wastewater and can damage the flooring. If you notice cracks in the bowl or tank, it’s time to replace it.
- Frequent Repairs: Your toilet should run without issue for years, so if you find you’re repairing it frequently, it may be time to change to a more reliable model.
- Wobbling: A wobbling toilet isn’t something to ignore. Sometimes it’s as simple as tightening up a few loose screws, and sometimes it’s the flooring underneath that’s compromised.
- Ineffective Flushing: If you’re looking to lower your water bills, consider replacing your old commode with a modern, high efficiency unit. The average toilet uses about five gallons of water per flush, while a new, efficient toilet only uses about two. If you have a large family, this can save you tons of money on your water bill every year.
If you’re not sure if it’s time to replace your toilet or not, call us for an inspection.
How to Handle a Clogged Toilet
We understand that you don’t want to call a plumber for problems you can fix yourself, so if you experience a clogged toilet, try these methods first.
You can fix most clogged toilets with a toilet plunger; these are the plungers with a flange on the end to better fit into the toilet drain. For clogs that reside deeper in the system, consider using a plumbing snake to loosen them.
If all else fails, call in the professionals!
The Experts in Toilet Repair and Replacement
At Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros, we care about your comfort and convenience. Our experienced plumbers are just a phone call away and will have your toilet ready for use again before you know it. From blockages to flush problems, we're ready for any problem you can put our way. Revamping your bathroom? Let us arrange toilet installation to the highest standard for you.
We'll take care of everything and can even take your old toilet away for you. It's all part of our professional service. Most importantly, we're here day or night to take care of any toilet problem you might experience. From toilets that are leaking around the base to toilet blockages that need urgent attention, we're the team to call. Speak to us today and discover why we're number one for toilet repair and replacement. Our years of experience and professional approach put us streets ahead of the rest.
Call Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros now for toilet installation and repair in Columbus you can count on. We're the plumbing experts that will restore your plumbing without fuss and for a very affordable price.