When concerns about your home's sewer connection are weighing on your mind, trust our expert plumbers for sewer repair in Reynoldsburg, OH. At Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros, we provide skilled video inspection and identification of sewer problems from tree root intrusion into the line to leaks from pipe degradation. Our sewer line repair team offers several advanced options for sewer repair in addition to traditional full replacement.
Common Sewer Line Problems
- Tree Roots:Tree roots naturally seek out water sources, so if you have even a small crack in the sewer pipe, tree roots can burrow in causing clogs and ruptures.
- Shifting Soil: Sometimes the soil surrounding the pip shifts, causing pipes to crack, break, or become misaligned.
- Clogs: If you’re not mindful about what you put down your drains, it’s easy for the pipe to back up.
- Corrosion: Corrosion and deterioration are usually the result of the pipe aging. Sewer lines made with galvanized steel or clay are typically in bad shape today.
- Leaking Joints: When seals between pipes break, water leaks out.
Trusted Sewer Repair in Reynoldsburg
Few homeowner concerns are more compelling than sewer line issues. It's important to call on experienced plumbing professionals to identify the exact cause of problems. Symptoms can include multiple drain backups, foul odors, even liquid emerging from underground due to sewer pipe leaks. We use video inspection as a diagnostic tool. Sometimes, it reveals a significant clog in the sewer line causing backups indoors. If so, hydro jet technology can break it apart and send accumulated materials on their way. Further pipe repairs may not be needed.
When sewer repair is required, our team first identifies the type of damage. Tree root intrusions can cause significant pipe harm, while corrosion disrupts pipe integrity causing multiple leaks. Crushing from driving above the sewer line may cause a specific break in the line. Our experts draw on several repair techniques in Reynoldsburg. We use durable material to perform sewer line repairs in place, in addition to trench digging and full pipe replacement.
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair ASAP
- Backups & Blockages: If you have water backing up into the house, or clogs throughout your home’s drains, it’s a sign of trouble in the main sewer line.
- Sewer Odor: Sewer odors around your property are definite signs that you have a crack or clog in the main line.
- Slow Drains: Slow drains can mean that a blockage has formed and may eventually lead to a clog. If you have slow draining water, try fixing it with a drain snake. If all of your drains are emptying slowly, it’s signals a bigger problem that requires the help of a professional.
- Soggy Lawn: Soggy spots on your lawn mean that you likely have a leak in your main sewer line that’s coming up from underneath.
Sewer line repair is often performed using durable materials with lifespans comparable to pipe replacement. Video imaging allows the selection of the right sewer repair technique. Methods include patching or relining the existing pipe. Replacement can be performed by bursting the current pipe. This makes room for a new one drawn through without digging from above. In some cases, traditional trench digging and pipe replacement is also used.
Expert Sewer Line Repair
Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros is the go-to team for sewer repair, including expert second opinions. We're known as the "Home of the Pros," with a five-star satisfaction guarantee that's backed by highly skilled, qualified plumbers, free estimates, and expert, cost-conscious repair strategies. For major repairs and minor plumbing care, Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros provides trusted plumbing service.
Are you concerned about sewer line repair in Reynoldsburg? Call our experts at Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros and we'll provide solutions!