Here in the Columbus Metropolitan area, residents need a dependable, cost-effective gas line contractor for repairs and new installations, which is why they trust Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros time and again. Our technicians have decades of experience between them, and we offer a 5-star satisfaction guarantee. Call us the next time you have problems with a gas line or need a new gas appliance hooked up.
Contact us about our water heater services to keep your water heater in top running form. Trust the Pros Who Knows!
Signs You Might Need Gas Line Repair
The gas line is one of the most crucial pipes in your home besides the main water line. And, leaks in a gas line can be more dangerous to your family and home than a leak in a water line. Here are the most common signs that signal you have a gas line problem and must hire a professional.
- Foul Odors: The odor of rotten eggs or sulfur is a telltale sign that you have a leak in a gas line.
- Hissing Sounds: If you hear hissing sounds coming from your gas-powered appliances, it’s likely caused by a leaking pipe or a poor connection.
- Dying Vegetation: If your plants turn brown either in or outside, it could be a gas leak that’s to blame.
- Sudden Rise in Gas Bill: If your gas bill remains steady, then suddenly spikes, it could mean that there’s a leak somewhere in the system.
If you think that you have a gas leak, don’t delay! Call the experts at Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros as soon as possible to ensure the safety of your family and home.
Here’s Why You Need a Professional Gas Fitter
Natural gas is a widely-used fuel source throughout the country, and while you may want to save a few bucks and install gas lines or appliances by yourself, you should think twice and contact a licensed gas fitter to do the job. Here’s why:
- It’s Safer: Although gas is a reliable utility, it’s dangerous if pipes develop leaks or appliances are incorrectly installed. Carbon monoxide poisoning and fire risk are two potentially hazardous situations that come from improper gas repairs and installation. Professional gas fitters have the training and licensing, so you can rest assured that the job is done right and your family is safe.
- Pros Can Detect Problems: Because professional gas fitters have the know-how and training, they’re able to detect other problems with the gas line that you may miss. The pros also have access to unique tools and diagnostic devices to better assess your gas system’s health.
- Thorough Inspections: Again, because professionals know what to look for when inspecting a gas system, they’re able to assess the overall health of the system and identify weaknesses or potential problems.
As you can see, you’re much better off and safer in the long run if you hire a professional gas line contractor to install and service your natural gas system.
When you have stubborn clogs that won’t go away no matter what you do, call Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros for our effective drain cleaning services.
Why Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros?
Apex Plumbing, Heating, and Air Pros serves the Columbus Metropolitan area with affordable, high-quality residential plumbing repair. Our highly skilled professional plumbers have decades of experience between them. We offer a free, no-obligation estimate with no gimmicks or up charges, and we guarantee our work with a 5-star satisfaction guarantee.