At Apex Plumbing Pros, we know how difficult it can be to find problems in your home’s sewer line, and the longer you wait for repairs, the worse the damage can be. If you have issues with your sewer line or want peace of mind knowing that everything is in order, call us for our sewer camera inspection services. We’re equipped with the latest high-definition cameras to give a clear picture of what’s happening in your sewer pipes.
Our water heater services are just the solution to fix that failing water heater.
What Sewer Drain Camera Inspection Can do for You
Using high-definition cameras to inspect your pipes and sewer is the most efficient way to detect problems so we can fix them more quickly. Here are just a few of the problems our video inspection can help detect.
- Foul Odors: If you have a sewer odor in the house or around the property, it’s a sign that there could be a significant problem in the main sewer line.
- Slow Drains: Slow drains throughout the house mean that you likely have a leak in the main sewer line, which you must deal with as soon as possible to prevent cracked pipes and backup.
- Sudden Rise in Water Bill: After years of living in your home, you know about what to expect month-to-month for water bills. However, if you notice a sudden rise in your water bill, it could mean that you have an unseen leak somewhere in the system. A camera inspection will find this problem quicker than other methods.
For common sewer line issues like tree roots and shifting soil, look to our team for a sewer line repair!
Benefits to Having a Sewer Camera Inspection
If you’re experiencing drain clogs, or in the process of buying a new home, a sewer inspection can save you much grief. Some benefits of sewer drain video inspection include:
- Accurately locate leaks.
- Eliminates the need for digging or guesswork.
- Determine the condition of the sewer line.