Commercial plumbing contractors are a dime a dozen in the Columbus area. Still, few of them offer the level of expertise and satisfaction guarantee that you get when you hire Apex Plumbing Pros. Our plumbers have decades of experience in commercial and residential plumbing. We install and repair virtually every major brand and do high-quality work at a price you can afford. The next time you need an industrial plumber, remember the name Apex Plumbing Pros.
Wondering if we serve your area? Check out our service areas or call us for a quote.
Industrial Water Heater Installation & Repair
Having hot water when needed is crucial in a residential setting and even more so in an industrial environment. If you run a retail business, own a restaurant or apartment complex, or oversee a school, you know how inconvenient it is when you lose hot water. That’s why it’s essential to be on the watch for signs that your water heater is failing and to call a commercial plumbing contractor as soon as possible.
- Age: The water heater is like any other appliance -- it has a finite lifespan. The average lifespan of an industrial water heater is about 15 years with regular maintenance. Once your water heater passes that mark, start planning to replace it sooner rather than later.
- Discolored Water: Another warning sign that your water heater is failing is if you notice rust-colored water coming out of the tap. Also, be aware of cloudy water, because that signals a possible mineral buildup.
- Lack of Hot Water: If the hot water doesn’t last as long as it used to, takes too long to get hot, or only comes out lukewarm, it could be a problem with the heating source or mineral buildup.
- Water Leaks: Water leaking from a water heater is never a good sign, so if you notice this problem, it’s crucial that you call a commercial plumbing company before the system fails completely.
What to Look for in a Commercial Plumbing Contractor
Here in Central Ohio, you have a variety of contractors to choose from when you need industrial plumbing. Although finding the right one can be a challenge, here are a few things to look for before making your final selection.
- Experience: When looking for a commercial plumber, experience at the top of the list of things to look for. Look for a company that’s been in business for a long time and has extensive experience in the commercial space.
- Customer Reviews: While it’s good to check the company’s online reviews, it’s also a good idea to reach out to others who have used the contractor before to get their opinion. Also, don’t be afraid to ask the company you’re considering for references.
- Warranties & Support: Before you hire an industrial plumbing company, find out if they honor warranties on installed appliances and if they guarantee the work for a specific time. Also, ask about after-the-fact support. Are they available for emergencies, during holidays, or weekends?
If you own a commercial property, you need to know the importance of backflow testing. Contact us for more information!
Why Apex Plumbing Pros
Apex Plumbing Pros is a top-rated commercial plumbing company in the Columbus Metropolitan area. We’ve earned the Home Advisor Seal of Approval, and are ranked a Home Advisor Top Rated Professional.
We don’t believe in hidden fees, upcharges, or gimmicks. We deliver honest, high-quality work with a 5-star satisfaction guarantee. Call us for a free no-obligation estimate today.